Photo by: Karla King

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday, May 18th

I got to see Madi today! I cried when she got here and cried when she left. She was so good. She just laid in the bed next to me, eating goldfish. Jason had to go to work so it was no where near long enough. He told me when he dropped her off at the daycare that she cried and screamed like never before. Of course this breaks my heart. I think maybe he shouldn't tell me those things. I feel bad enough that I can't be there for her.

They did my glucose test today, and I failed it. Which means I have gestational diabetes. So counting carbs is something I know nothing about! So this should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about all this! I will be praying for you all! I love you girl and I know you are a fighter and so is 'lil Mason if he takes after the Pitts' gene! Keep your head high and put your trust and faith in our "Great Physician" He is in control! Please call me anytime! I would love to talk to you! If you need anything at all please let me know! (706) 905-1162 Love & Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete