Photo by: Karla King

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thursday, May 19th

So today started out uneventful. I had a bad blood sugar test so they are not only keeping me on a low carb diet, they are giving my insulin. (thank you mom) I think she passed it down lol...It is difficult to keep track of what I eat. I have never had to do that before. They said there is a 50/50 chance that I may keep the diabetes after Mason is born.

Around four o'clock today I started having contractions. They got to be every ten minutes apart. The Nurse gave me vistrol which is a muscle relaxer. Well they slowed down, but wow....I am not looking forward to labor. But I am glad that they were able to stop it. They said when I got here I wasn't dilated at all, but they checked me yesterday and I was 3 centimeters. So I don't believe that it is going to be too much longer. I really miss my kids, and this is starting to get harder everyday. Today makes a week that I have been admitted, and it seems like its been forever. I guess I just need to see the big picture, that this is for Mason and not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment