Photo by: Karla King

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday, May 20th

I find it really hard to write tonight. I feel like I need some sort of inspiration in my life right now. I feel like everything that I have done up until now doesn't even matter. I feel like I am lost, and I don't know where I am supposed to turn. But then I know where I should turn, I should just turn around and see that HE is still standing there waiting for me to turn around. I have had so much time to myself lately to put things into perspective. It is funny how you can pray and ask for a sign on what is right from wrong in your life, and be scared of the answer, because you already know what it is. It is hard to just turn your life and future completely over to God, to put your whole life in His will. I struggle with this, but I wonder if I had done this a long time ago would I be where I am now? Did He do this to get my attention? I'm starting to believe so...Its just hard to get to the other side of the fence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment