Photo by: Karla King

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday, May 22nd

Today I got to spend the day with Madi and Jason. Kristen and Erika came and saw me and brought me "sugar-free" dove chocolate....(your awesome). The doctor came in tonight and said that Mason is doing great. They are doing NST (non stress test) every four hours. (this is simply putting the baby on the monitor to see how he is doing) I get my finger pricked four times a day..that stinks...but I hope that is a temporary thing. I have a sono scheduled for either tonight or tomorrow. This is just to measure the amniotic fluid and the baby's over all well being. So basically, they said I should just keep doing what I am doing and I can go to 34 weeks. Which is 4 weeks from Tuesday. JUNE 21st is the goal line! I hope I make it, it is just less time that Mason will have to be in here by himself. It would be awesome to go that long and then he is allowed to come home. That would be a true answer to prayer. Well I guess that's it for tonight...I hope all is well in the world that seems to still be turning, although it seems to be on hold for me in here.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment