Photo by: Karla King

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Monday, July 11th

Today my Mr. Mason came home. My dad went with me to pick him up. I was really nervous about bringing him home, not too sure why. Whether it was the fact that I now have FOUR children to tend to, or if it was the fact that this little thing totally depends on me for every waking need and totally depends on me. We got there about 3:00, and were out of there by 4:00. Dad said that you can buy a house, a new car, and property in a foreign country and sign less paperwork than we had to sign to get Mason out of there. lol We came back to my house and mom, Nathan and Emily were there and Becky and Corbett came over for dinner and to see Mason. Madisyne on the other hand was really funny. As soon as I walked in with the baby I put him down and Madi just put her hand on his cheek and said, "this my baby brodder?" I told her yes. Since she is very protective, but not jealous at all. That night I was able to finally get Mason to bed. He has a bassinet by my bed and I walked around the corner and heard him crying a little bit. Well, I walked back around the corner and Madi was holding Mason and when she saw me she "Threw" him back in the bassinet. Yes I said threw. I of course spanked her and told her she can never ever pick Mason up. I believe she got the point.

This is Mason in the car seat in the hospital




Aunt Emily holding Mason with Madi


No comments:

Post a Comment