Photo by: Karla King

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday, June 15th

Went to see Mason last night. I took his aunt Sonja with me. She hadn't got to see him yet. Well we walk in, and I walk into the wrong room. I didn't know until I got all the way to the crib and saw the baby, and I was like, "Uh....this isn't my baby...." then I started laughing, because I realized what I did. The nurse was like, "you didn't look like that baby's mom" ANYWAY! I found baby Mason, and he was out of the incubator, in an open crib! He was holding his own temperature, and doing awesome! He weighs 3 pounds 12 ounces. So the goal now is feeding! He has to do three things before he can go home. 1. weigh 4 pounds, (we are almost there, probably by the end of the week) 2. He has to maintain his own body temperature, (which he is) and 3. he has to be completely bottle fed, ( we are working on that one) I am amazed at how well he is doing! Keep up the prayers and support, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment